Event − Celebration and Festival
This international music festival is now known as the 2nd biggest event of its type in Switzerland and is held in the majestic courtyard of the Swiss National Studfarm, located not far from Avenches and Lake Morat.
- Haras National Suisse
The 17th Avenches Tattoo will take place at the Swiss National Stud Farm.
Military Tattoos are commonplace in the north of Europe and becoming increasingly popular in Switzerland. The only event of its type in French-speaking Switzerland, the Avenches Tattoo brings together nearly 500 musicians – military and civil – from all over Europe.
The invited high quality musical and choreographic marching bands put on spectacular shows that make the arenas pulsate with incredible sound and arouse the audience’s enthusiasm. Whether it is popular or modern melodies, the musicians, who are truly virtuosos of their art, are gifted in producing an exceptionally colourful show full of phenomenal, precise movements and figures.
Information and tickets by the Tourism Office of Avenches (T. 026 676 99 22 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ticketing opens on Thursday 1 December at 10am.
- From 31 Aug 2023 to 2 Sep 2023
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Wheelchair accessible
- On-site catering
- Guided tours
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Suitable for groups
- Public transport
- Avenches Tattoo Rue Centrale 29 Case postale 78 1580 Avenches +41 26 676 99 22 email@example.com avenchestattoo.ch
- Office du Tourisme d'Avenches Place de l'Eglise 3 1580 Avenches +41 26 676 99 22 firstname.lastname@example.org avenches.ch