Magnificent building housing the Dix-Mille-Martyrs chapel and several historic rooms.
In the heart of the medieval town, several historic rooms house an extensive collection of jewellery, weapons and armour, paintings and engravings. A modern model shows the town as it was in 1680.
- From 1 Apr 2022 to 30 Nov 2022
- Saturday - Sunday
- 14:30 - 17:30
- Guided tourFrom 10 persons
- CHF 70.-
- Single priceEntrance
- Access by public transport: Le Landeron SBB train station
- Guided tour on request (French, German, English or Italian)
- Cellar rentals for banquets
- Paper chases to discover the museum available for visitors (from age 6)