This historic place proudly presents the Sagne valley and its traditional customs.
This exhibition is packed with historical artefacts that illustrate the valley's history and fauna, and its inhabitants' lives. A place that truly makes yesteryear come alive!
Good to know
- Access by public transport: La Sagne train station
- Open every first Sunday of the month: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Guided tour and aperitif on request
- CHF 5.-
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Custom hours on request
- Suitable for families
- Wheelchair accessible
- On-site catering
- Animations for children
- Guided tours
- Exhibition / explanations
- Suitable for groups
- Picnic area available