An extraordinary collection of rare cars.
A number of rare and unusual cars are on display in an annexe of the Château d'Ivernois. Some twenty automobiles built between 1897 and 1980 have found their final homes in this museum that was once a riding arena.
Prices per person
- CHF 15.-
Good to know
- Access by public transport: Môtiers SBB train station
- Open all year round only upon reservation for guided tours (about 1 hour)
- The entrance fee includes the guided tour
- Minimum payment: CHF 120.
- Free parking
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- Custom hours on request
- On-site catering
- Guided tours
- Exhibition / explanations
- Suitable for groups
Links & PDFs