⚠ Exceptional closure: this activity is closed for the moment and until 16. Oct 2020.
A listed historical monument, this museum houses an impressive collection of art.
An impressive Art Deco building is the setting for a collection of paintings, sculptures, videos and engravings focusing on the 19th and 20th centuries. The museum also devotes extensive space to artists from La Chaux-de-Fonds such as Léopold-Robert, Charles L'Eplattenier and Le Corbusier.
Tuesday - Sunday
- 10:00 - 17:00
Prices per person
- CHF 10.-
- CHF 7.-
Children (up to 16 years old)
Prices per person "3 days / 3 museums"
- CHF 17.-
- CHF 14.-
Children (between 12 and 16 years old)
- CHF 7.50
- CHF 34.-
Children (up to 12 years old)
Prices for groups "3 days / 3 museums" (min. 10 persons)
- CHF 12.50
Up to 20 persons per guide
- CHF 110.-
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Custom hours on request
- Suitable for families
- Wheelchair accessible
- Animations for children
- Guided tours
- Exhibition / explanations
- Free Wi-Fi
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Suitable for groups
- Picnic area available
Good to know
- In order to prepare for their next exhibition, the museum is temporarily closed from 21 September to 16 October 2020.
- Access by public transport: bus n° 301, 303, 311 or 312 (stop Théâtre)
- Permanent collection and temporary exhibitions
- Sunday until noon: free entry
- Open on Easter and Whit Mondays
- Closed on January 1st and December 24, 25 and 31