This city tour leads you in a somewhat unlike way through the old town and parts of the inner city.
Marie-Louise Blösch, Anna Haller, Marie Goegg-Pouchelin, Lore Sandoz, Marguerite Gobat and the milk war… because women also made history in Biel, the city tour “A different view” leads you in a somewhat unlike way through the old town and parts of the inner city. You will visit all places where women have clearly left their mark: From midwife in the Middle Ages to the suffragettes of our time - through five centuries.
- Prices per personSingle price
- CHF 20.-
- Prices for groupsGroup
- CHF 300.-
- Duration: 1hr 30 min.
- Guided public tours (see website)
- Reservation needed
- Bookings for groups all year round
- Meeting point : Place Robert-Walser
- Booking required
- Custom hours on request
- Accessible by public transport
- Guided tours