Guided city tour
Guided tour through Tavannes
- DauerRecommended Duration
- 1 h 30
Travelers who explore Tavannes are amazed by the rich industrial and urban heritage this small town has to offer.
The traveler who goes through Tavannes has no idea of the rich industrial and urban heritage that this small town harbors. Its nickname, La Surprenante (The Surprising), is not a coincidence. The itinerary of the visit through the village enables to explore a very interesting architectural, industrial and urban heritage. If the heritage of Tavannes is so rich, it is because the industrial boom, linked practically to a single company, the Tavannes Watch Co, led to a strong increase in the population and resulted in a considerable development in construction.
- Prices for groupsGuided tour of Tavannes (max. 25 persons per group)
- CHF 150.-
- Public guided toursAdults
- CHF 10.-
- Students / AHV
- CHF 8.-
- CHF 5.-
- Guided tour of Tavannes Construction and industrial culture around 1900 (duration 1hr30)
- Languages French, German
- Bookings all year round, in advance
- Bus line : N21 Saignelégier - Tramelan
- 41 Les Genevez - Tavannes
- Guided tours
- Main contact
- Jura bernois Tourisme Avenue de la Gare 9 2740 Moutier +41 32 494 53 43 email@example.com
Tips you might like - Town
Between rich urban heritage and nature to explore, Tavannes is a village in the heart of the Bernese Jura that promises a pleasant visit.