Travelers who explore Tavannes are amazed by the rich industrial and urban heritage this small town has to offer.
The traveler who goes through Tavannes has no idea of the rich industrial and urban heritage that this small town harbors. Its nickname, La Surprenante (The Surprising), is not a coincidence. The itinerary of the visit through the village enables to explore a very interesting architectural, industrial and urban heritage. If the heritage of Tavannes is so rich, it is because the industrial boom, linked practically to a single company, the Tavannes Watch Co, led to a strong increase in the population and resulted in a considerable development in construction.
- Prices for groupsGuided tour of Tavannes (max. 25 persons per group)
- CHF 150.-
- Public guided toursAdults
- CHF 10.-
- Students / AHV
- CHF 8.-
- CHF 5.-
- Guided tour of Tavannes Construction and industrial culture around 1900 (duration 1hr30)
- Languages French, German
- Bookings all year round, in advance
- Bus line : N21 Saignelégier - Tramelan
- 41 Les Genevez - Tavannes
- Guided tours