Take a guided tour and discover the history of Le Locle and its unique urban art.
Follow your guide and discover the rich history of the town of Le Locle as you stroll through its streets. On your walk, you'll be able to admire a selection of the exomusée's street art, created by well-known artists and rising stars of urban art. Between tradition and the modern times, you'll discover the distinctive features of this watchmaking town, recognised by UNESCO for its industry-specific urbanism.
- Guided tour (for groups)Up to 20 persons per guide
- CHF 175.-
- Prices per person (scheduled guided tour)Adults
- CHF 13.-
- Seniors, Students
- CHF 10.-
- Children (up to 16 years old)
- Access by public transport: bus n° 342, 343, 360, 361, 380, 381 (stop Hôtel-de-Ville)
- For individuals: guided tours from May to October, every Saturday at 2 p.m. (French, except on 13 May, 10 June, 8 July, 5 August, 2 September and 14 October 2023, in German). Departure: Hôtel de Ville
- Guided tours for groups can be booked all year round on request
- Languages: English, French and German
- Tour on foot
- Guided tours
- Suitable for groups