Event − Festivity, Festival
For a weekend, the medieval town of Estavayer-le-Lac becomes the largest open-air playground! An entire weekend devoted to fun and discovery awaits players from 3 to 13 years old.
Ludimania'K. © Mike Bourdilloud
Ludimania'k is a unique event for children in Switzerland, dedicated to fun and discovery!
Shows, street artists, musicians delight young and old visitors during the entire weekend. The animations are free.
On Saturday and Sunday, children aged 3 to 13 discover a range of activities through interactive workshops under the responsibility of their parents.
- From 2 Jun 2023 to 4 Jun 2023
Good to know
Good to know
- Registration from May 2nd on www.ludimaniak.ch.
- Same-day registration is only possible at the event's information stand on Place Chenaux.
- Access: Car parks available near the event. Follow the directions on the day of the event. Ludimania'k is also accessible by train (Estavayer-le-Lac train station).
- Catering and food stands during the event.
- Public transport
- Ludimania'k Case postale 1470 Estavayer-le-Lac ludimaniak.ch
- Estavayer-le-Lac/Payerne et Région Place des Bastians 1 1470 Estavayer-le-Lac +41 26 301 60 30 email@example.com estavayer-payerne.ch