An exciting guided tour of a masterpiece of Art Nouveau.
Discover one of the most fascinating monuments in the city of La Chaux-de-Fonds, built in 1908-1909. A magnificent example of local Art Nouveau, the Style sapin (Pine Tree Style), it reveals its secrets during a fascinating one-hour guided tour. The rich decorations in stone, chased metal, mosaic or painting make it a total work of art that is a must-see.
- Guided tourUp to 20 persons per guide
- CHF 100.-
- Access by public transport: bus n° 302 or 352 (stop Charrière)
- Tour on request
- Languages: English, French, German and Italian
- Individual visits to the crematorium are possible during the opening hours of the cemetery administration (ID required)
- Possibility to visit the crematorium during an Art Nouveau guided tour (organized by the tourist office)
- Booking required
- Suitable for groups