Discover Biel's regional delicacies on Nourritour, a unique culinary walk through the old town.
Wandering around the fruit and vegetable market, enjoying a coffee over a chat with friends or simply soaking in the magical atmosphere of Biel's old town - this is how many locals spend their Saturday mornings. On the Nourriour culinary walk you can also discover this delightful area in the heart of Biel, tasting a selection of regional artisan products at seven stops along the way. Sweet or savoury, in German or in French, Nourritour takes you on a stroll full of delicious gourmet surprises!
- Brochure Nourritour pass
- Taste 6 specialities
- 1 gift
- Conditions / supplements
- This offer is available every Saturday morning
- Only upon reservation until Friday at noon
- Payment at the time of reservation, no reimbursements possible
- Limited number of participants
- Activity possible regardless of the weather
- Vegetarian version on request (contact Tourism Bienne Seeland in advance)
- Meeting place
- InfoCenter (Bahnhofplatz 12, 2501 Biel/Bienne). Present your reservation confirmation at the InfoCentre and you will receive your Nourritour pass. You can then start your tour of our charming old town independently and at your own pace.
- 3 hours
- Free departure between 9 and 10.30 am.
- Suitable for groups