Nourritour is a culinary tour of the historic centre of Biel and features a mixture of sightseeing and tastings.
The locals usually spend their Saturday morning strolling through the fruit and vegetable market, having a coffee and talking to friends or simply enjoying the magical ambiance of the old town. You can do the same and discover this charming part of Biel. The tour consists of seven different stops where you can taste a selection of artisanal products made by local people. Sweet or savoury, in French or in German, this walk has lots of nice surprises in store for you.
- Brochure Nourritour pass
- Taste 6 specialities
- 1 gift
Good to know
Conditions / supplements
- This offer is available every Saturday morning
- Only upon reservation until Friday at noon
- Payment at the time of reservation, no reimbursements possible
- Limited number of participants
- Activity possible regardless of the weather
- Vegetarian version on request (contact Tourism Bienne Seeland in advance)
- InfoCenter (Bahnhofplatz 12, 2501 Biel/Bienne). Present your reservation confirmation at the InfoCentre and you will receive your Nourritour pass. You can then start your tour of our charming old town independently and at your own pace.
- 3 hours
- Free departure between 9 and 10.30 am.