- Sport & LeisureCategory
- Sport & Leisure
Get on your bike and discover the Jura for a day. As a native of the region, your guide will take you on the most beautiful cycling routes in the Jura and share some local culinary specialities with you.
Explore the Swiss Jura and in particular the Ajoie region, home of the damassine and the Ajoie sausage, by mountain bike accompanied by a professional guide. For a whole day, you will pass through the most scenic panoramic landscapes and nature reserves of the Jura and enjoy the tranquillity of this region! Several stops are planned along the way, where you can also discover local traditional crafts and the historical and cultural heritage of the Jura.
Two routes are available, both suitable for e-mountain bikes and mountain bikes: a sporty route and a leisurely route.
What will your day look like ?
8h30 : Breakfast and coffee
9h00 : Departure from Porrentruy (or surrounding villages) for a bicyle tour.
"Sporty route"55-65 km / 1'200-1'450 m positive difference in altitude.
Technical difficulty: 3.5/5
Physical difficulty: 3/5
"Leisurely route"50-65 km / 850-1'140 m positive difference in altitude.
Technical difficulty: 2/5
Physical difficulty: 3/5
- Private coaching
- Preparation of the program and itinerary
- Breakfast and visit of an ancestral craft unique in Switzerland
- Lunch in the middle of nature
- Local aperitif at the end of the outing, with tasting of Ajoie sausage and damassine
- From 31 Mar 2023 to 31 Dec 2023
- Conditions / supplements
- Not included in the offer: rental of bikes and equipment; personal liability insurance (accident, rescue, etc.); public transport ticket; meals (possibility to buy a picnic at the departure point); accommodation.
- Participants are requested to equip themselves as follows: Mandatory: - helmet of the correct size - revised and functional riding equipment (brakes, pedals, gears, wheels, tyres, suspensions, etc.) - an identity document - in the case of electric bicycles, a battery with maximum charge
- Recommended: Gloves, clothing suitable for any weather conditions, sufficient provisions (drinking bottles, muesli bars, etc.) and a quick repair kit (inner tube, tyre levers, etc.).
- Meeting place
- The meeting point will be communicated after booking.
- One day
- Suitable for groups
- Main contact
- JuBikeTour La Colombière 119 2900 Porrentruy +41 79 512 94 31 firstname.lastname@example.org jubiketour.ch
From CHF 1175.-
Suggestion - Package
How about a cycling holiday in the Swiss Jura? This three-day organised trip takes you to St Ursanne, the Creux du Van and Neuchâtel.