VTT. © Anthony Brown
- Sport & LeisureCategory
- Sport & Leisure
Rent a mountain bike and discover the region over several kilometres with minimum effort. Alone or in a group, create your own route or choose a suggested route with GPS guidance.
Only standard tickets are available online. Discounted tickets (e.g. the Passeport Loisirs) can only be booked by phone.
Bikes can be rented for only half a day on request.
Online booking is available up to 24 hours before the start of the activity. For same-day bookings or for group, please contact the tourist office by phone or by texting (+41 (0) 78 629 64 00).
- From 1 Apr 2023 to 2 Jul 2023
Good to know
Good to know
- Conditions / supplements
- Bike rental possible from age 16
- Half day rental: mornings (from 9 h – 13 h) or afternoons (from 13.30 h – 18 h). Full day rental: day rental: pick up of the bike between 9 and 13 h (until 18 h).
- Only standard tickets are available online. Discounted tickets (e.g. the Passeport Loisirs) can only be booked by phone. Online booking is available up to 16 hours before the start of the activity. For same-day bookings, please contact the provider by phone or by texting.
- Meeting place
- Maison du Tourisme, Route de Lorette 10, 2882 St-Ursanne
- Half day rental (morning / afternoon): max. 4 hours Full day rental: max. 9 hours
- Suitable for families
- Main contact
- Maison du Tourisme 10, rue de Lorette 2882 Saint-Ursanne +41 32 461 00 00 email@example.com www.maisondutourisme.ch