Take a walk in the forest to discover truffles with a guide and his truffle dog and finish with a tasting of truffle products and wines from the region.
Truffles not only grow in Italy and France. The soil in the Yverdon-les-Bains region, the main Swiss truffle area, is also suitable for this treasure of such delicate aroma. Heading out to discover this precious mushroom accompanied by keen and interesting guides is an experience offered to interested individuals and amateur truffle hunters.
In the area of Bonvillars, two accompanying guides in conjunction with the Truffle Association of Western Switzerland, offer unforgettable foraging walks to discover Swiss truffles. The programme includes explanatory animation and truffle dog demonstrations along the path. The stroll ends in a relaxed atmosphere taking refreshments based on a truffle tasting accompanied by regional wines.
2023 dates :
In French : Saturday, September 23, September 30, October 7, October 14, November 4, November 18 and November 25
On request, the tours can also be conducted in English and German.
- Conditions / supplements
- Other dates on request for groups for 8 people and more during the truffle season from September to January
- Online reservations only
- Deadline of registration : Wednesday before the date of the walk
- Min. 6 people, max. 15 people
- Dogs are not allowed, even if kept on a leash
- The visit will be maintained, even in the event of bad weather. Please bring good shoes and weather-appropriate clothing.
- The development of the truffle is largely dependent on natural and meteorological factors. In the event of a truffle shortage, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the walk in order to maintain the quality of the service provided.
- Meeting place
- Departure: Cour 4, 1427 Bonvillars, at 08.30 a.m., ending at 12.30 p.m.
- Parking places or Public transports ( CarPostal, 630/635 ) from Yverdon-les-Bains
- French only: Saturdays 23.09 / 7.10 / 4.11 / 25.11
- French (English and German on request): 30.09 / 14.10 / 11.11 / 18.11
- Timetable: 8.30am to 12.30pm
- French only:Saturdays 23.09 / 7.10 / 4.11 / 25.11
- English, German and Italian on request : 30.09 / 14.10 / 11.11 / 18.11/