- Sport & LeisureCategory
- Sport & Leisure
Take a moped tour around the Frienisberg and revel in memories of youth.
On secondary roads with little traffic between Bern and Aarbeg, you can discover the plains of the Seeland and enjoy magnificent views of the Alps and the Three-Lakes Region. On the way, take a break at the Chutzenturm lookout tower. The 45-metre structure is entirely made from regionally sourced wood and offers breathtaking 360-degree views over the rest of Switzerland. Sit down at one of the tables on or around the tower and enjoy a delicious picnic made from local products provided at the start of the excursion – an authentic experience off the beaten track.
- Rain cape
- From 11 Jun 2023 to 31 Oct 2023
- Conditions / supplements
- From 1 March to 31 October
- Bookable from 2 person.
- Driver's license categories A, B or children 14 years and older with a license to ride a registered moped.
- Necessary equipment: appropriate clothing, sunglasses (helmets are without visors) and good shoes.
- Our partner, Berger Events, is a member of the myclimate association and thus offsets its CO2 emissions.
- Upon request also for groups of six and more.
- Meeting place
- Garage Daniel Wüthrich, Bernstrasse 36, 3037 Herrenschwanden.
- Public transport - stop "Herrenschwanden Dorf", free parking spaces available.
- 5hrs (2hrs effective travel time)
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m
- Suitable for groups
From CHF 100.-
Suggestion - Sport & Leisure
Waterskiing, SUP or windsurfing: with the Fun Pass, enjoy unlimited access to the activities at the Alphasurf water centre on the banks of Lake Neuchâtel.