Get free public transport and benefit from numerous discounts on activities during your stay in the Jura region!
If you spend at least one night in a guest accommodation facility in the area covered by the Jura tariff association, you receive a free JURA-PASS which entitles you to free public transport on the entire network during your stay (max. 15 days).
The JURA-PASS entitles guests who stay at least one night at a hotel or similar guest accommodation facility in the canton of Jura to free transport on the entire public transport network within the Vagabond tariff association (canton of Jura, Moutier and Tramelan region) as well as on the Jura train from La Large-Journée to La Chaux-de-Fonds (public transport within the city of La Chaux-de-Fonds not included). It is handed out upon arrival at the place of accommodation and is valid from the time of check-in until midnight on the day of departure (max. 15 days). It is only available for adults and children who stay at a hotel or similar guest establishment within the Vagabond zone.
The JURA-PASS gives you discounts on numerous activities taking place in the region. Below you will find all the current offers. They are applicable upon presentation of a valid JURA-PASS, from 1 January to 31 December 2019. Plus, stay for 2 nights and get a voucher for a free trail ride on horseback. Click for more information.
Good to know
- The JURA-PASS is not available for owners of holiday apartments or for groups of more than 10 persons.
- It is not valid if filled out by the guest, or showing deletions.
- It has to be filled out with ballpoint or ink, not pencil.
- Pets or bikes are not included in the free transport.
- The JURA-PASS is not valid on the night bus (Noctambus) nor for special rides or flat-rate tariffs.