Family educational trail in the middle of nature.
This 5 km educational trail allows you to discover the subtleties of the regional environment such as the pond, the meadow or the wooded pasture. Renovated between 2009 and 2011 at the instigation of a 9th grade class from Tramelan, this nature trail is embellished with educational panels that inform the walker about the natural features of the region. Consisting of eight stages, the trail allows you to discover more about the ponds, peat bogs, dry stone walls or even the meadows and wooded pastures.
- Signposts explain in french the eight subjects of the trail
- The species of shrubs and trees are indicated on faceplates at the foot of each species
- Explanatory brochure available at Jura bernois Tourisme in Moutier
- Bus line : 32 Tramelan - Goumois
- 33 Tramlean - Bassecourt
- 35 Reconvilier - Glovelier
- N21 Saignelégier - Tramelan
- N23 Saignelégier - Saulcy