A slightly difficult itinerary, between forest and pastures.
Starting from Pontenet, between Malleray and Reconvilier, this nice 22 kilometers loop goes between forest and pastures in the Tavannes Valley. Passing through the forest of l'Envers on one side and the pasture of Droit on the other, this itinerary requires some efforts, with almost 1000 meters of positive and negative difference in altitude. A break at the Champoz smokehouse is well-earned after the effort. You can discover the local soil and let yourself be carried away by the delicious scents that emanate from it.
- Shortcut (difficult) - Pâturage de Mt Girod - Court - Forêt de l'Envers - Pâturage de l'Envers - Les Orvales - Les Rosiers - Pontenet.
- Malleray-Bévilard: restaurants, indoor swimming pool, tennis, cinema, Catholic church (stained glass windows by Jean-François Comment).
- Champoz: restaurant, smokery.
- Court: hotel, restaurants.
- Sorvilier: restaurant, bed and breakfasts.
- The well signposted tracks are closed and not maintained during the winter season.
- City start
Height Difference Back
- 787 m
- 789 m