This trail passes through two Nature Parks, the Doubs and the Chasseral Parks, from the Franches-Montanges to the summit of Mont-Soleil. On the way, admire the sparkling water of the Étang de la Gruère.
This loop of nearly 40 km crosses the two regional nature parks, the Parc du Doubs and the Parc Chasseral, from the Franches-Montagnes to the summit of Mont-Soleil. Once arrived at Mont-Soleil, the route follows the Monts trail to Mont-Crosin. To rest, you can put your foot down and read the educational panels on renewable energies that line this section of the route. Continuing on, the cyclist has the opportunity to admire the shining waters of the Gruère pond. This route also crosses the wooded pastures, typical landscapes of the Jura Arc.
- The natural pond la Gruère is well worth a stop, bring your own picnic or stop in a nearby restaurant or métaire (country inn)
- Hotels and restaurants in Tramelan, Mt-Crosin and Mt-Soleil
- Guided tours of Tramelan are available for groups on request at the tourist office
- Outdoor swimming pool (summer), indoor ice rink (winter), alpine skiing and cross-country skiing (winter) in Tramelan
- Riding school in Tramelan, Foundation for horses in Le Roselet
- Guided tours in English of the power stations at Mt-Crosin (wind mills) and at Mt-Soleil (solar plant) are available at FMB BKW
- Horse-drawn carriage rides available for groups on request by contacting Heidi Frutschi
- Picnic spots, fireplaces along the discovery path
- The fire wood is free and is kept dry for you at the picnic spot above the Juvent Pavillion, Mont-Crosin
- Possibility to book a brunch or aperitif with Erika Fahrni.
- CJ bus from Tramelan to Mont-Crosin
- City start
Height Difference Back
- 695 m
- 695 m