Welcome to the largest vegetable garden of Switzerland. From the beginning of May until mid-October, you can discover over 40 varieties of vegetables growing in this region.
Chiètres/Kerzers - Finsterhennen - Sugiez - Chiètres/Kerzers
The Vegetable Path is a very safe and "bike only" path on which you can feast your eyes on the delicious shades of green of our area. Two routes are possible: 24 km and 40 km. Start on the Vegetable Path from the Kerzers train station, where you can rent bicycles for your tour.
Highlight: under several glass domes, the Papiliorama (Kerzers) takes you into a tropical climate where all kinds of animals, plants, insects and, of course, butterflies, live together.
Good to know
- Accessible from early May to the middle of October
- Rent a bike
- Station Ins Tel. +41 (0)58 327 24 30
- Station Kerzers Tel. +41 (0)58 327 60 30
- Station Murten Tel. +41 (0)58 327 60 90
- Company dinners, lunches and aperitif just with announcement:
- Company Gross-Glauser
- Brüelmattenweg 6
- Tel. 032 396 27 53
- The company is situated along the red itinerary.
- Responsible for the vegetable path
- Central cantonal for vegetable gardening, Ins (BE), Tel. +41 (32) 312 91 56
- Central cantonal for vegetable gardening, Grangeneuve, Tel. +41 (26) 305 58 78
Links & PDFs