- 45 km
- Ascents | DescentsAscents | Descents
- 423 m | 422 m
- 6 h 30
- Technical | Fitness levelTechnical | Fitness level
- Sporty | Easy
Welcome to the largest vegetable garden in Switzerland! From the beginning of May to mid-October, discover more than 60 different types of vegetables following the marked paths of the Vegetable Path, by bike, on foot or on rollerblades.
The Vegetable Path invites you to take a relaxing and fun ride in the Seeland, ideal for families. You will discover not only the beautiful landscape, but also market gardening and the passionate work of the local farmers, thanks to the educational panels set up along the way.
There are two possible round tours:
- A 25km route (green), recommended for hikers and rollerbladers
- A 45km route (red), recommended for cyclists
The official start of both tours is at the railway station of Chiètres/Kerzers. There are several train stations on the routes, so you can vary your trip as you wish.
In Chieser/Kerzers, enter the Papiliorama and go on an adventure in the tropics: fauna, flora and extraordinary discoveries on the programme!
- The Vegetable Path is accessible from the beginning of May to mid-October.
- The Gross-Glauser company (see contact) which is located on the red route organises business meals, lunches and aperitifs on prior request.
- Region Murtensee / Région Lac de Morat Hauptgasse 27 3280 Murten +41 (0)26 670 51 12 firstname.lastname@example.org regionmurtensee.ch
- Erlebnis Essen auf dem Bauernhof Brüelmattenweg 6 2577 Finsterhennen +41 32 396 27 53 gross-glauser.ch