The walk is a roundtrip passing through 6 different culinary stops. The Vully Blues Club will provide some good music on the way as well as at the arrival.
To make the experience even more pleasant, departure times have been introduced (limited number of places for each time slot). It is therefore possible to start every 15 minutes from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm (stands open until 9:00 pm). The bar in the arrival area will be open until 10.00 pm.
Registration is required at Vully Tourisme. Please mention your complete contact (name, first name, phone number, email), number of tickets and desired departure time.
The event will take place in all weather conditions.
- Admission fee per personAdults
- CHF 65.-
- Children with menu
- CHF 25.-
- Groups (from 10 adults)
- CHF 60.-
- The stands on the path are open until 9:00 pm. A bar will be available in the arrival area until 10:00 pm.
- Public transport: From Sugiez station, reach Praz by using the bus line Sugiez-Lugnorre (departures from Sugiez at 1:18, 3:18 or 4:18 pm / arrival in Praz 3 minutes later).
- For the return trip, it is possible to take the same bus line every hour until 5:36 pm. Then, a shuttle bus will occasionally depart from Praz to Sugiez station until 10:00 pm.
- Car: free parking is available (limited number of spaces). Please follow the signs.
- Cancellation conditions:
- A refund is only possible up to 30 days before the event. After this period, it is no longer possible to claim a refund in the event of cancellation.
- COVID-19: In case of cancellation of the event for health reasons, the tickets will be refunded. A fee of CHF 5.00 per reservation will be charged by the organizers.