The Pécos campsite in Grandson is ideally situated in a shady green location on the shores of Lake Neuchâtel. A direct access route to the lake has been created for nautical sports enthusiasts.
A modern infrastructure and quality service guarantee a convivial stay, particularly well-suited to holidays with friends or family.
A warm welcome and shady places for tents and caravans are the major assets of this campsite, where campers can take advantage of a privileged natural environment. There is a special area for camping cars, complete with pump-out station. Numerous sporting and leisure facilities are situated close by, including a children’s playground, a pétanque area and trails for walking or biking. Adjoining the campsite is a restaurant with a spacious covered terrace, reputed for its lake fish specialities.
Open from April to September, the campsite is an ideal location for spending great summer holidays.
Services available :
• Rental of electric bicycles
• Self-service use of a universal charging station for electric bicycles and a workstation for
• Grocery shop with fresh bread, ice cream and food.
• High speed Wi-Fi available free of charge throughout the campsite.
- From 1 Apr 2024 to 30 Sep 2024