Besides attracting birds and small animals, the Gummenseeli in Burgerwald, east of Aarberg, is an ideal place to recuperate.
This hidden treasure is located in a small glade. Take a seat on the bench and let nature work its magic all your senses: listen to the twittering of the birds, smell the scent of resin, earth and flowers, feel the variety of the blades of grass and tree bark on your skin, and watch the leaves swaying high up at the tops of the trees.
- Paid parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for groups
- Picnic area available
Good to know
- Burgerwald is a local recreation area
- There are rest areas with a view of Aarberg, Seeland and Jura
- Barbecue areas are available
- Finish off by spending some enjoyable time in the town of Aarberg