The ideal place for wine tastings, celebrations and events of all kinds.
Genuine quality wines depend on how they are grown in the vineyard. That is why the Mürset family attaches great importance to utmost care and gentle handling of the vines and nature in general.
The centrally located Trüel cellar of the Mürset family is a popular and charming event wine cellar. Individually designed supporting programmes such as vineyard walks and guided tours through Twann, the lake garden, as well as aperitifs in the vineyard are among the recommendations of the house. In the winter months, the famous Treberwurst sausage attracts numerous guests to the cosy Carnozet.
- Events for groups from 8 to 50 persons
- Various wine specialities from the barrel and from our own wine press
- Treberwurst meals in winter
- Shashlik grillades with salad buffet (according to old Soviet recipe)
- Egli deep-fried with homemade tartar sauce and oven-hardened potatoes
- Cheese and cold meat platters
- Paid parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for groups