Immerse yourself in the colourful and playful world of the Swatch brand, whose museum is located on the second floor of the new Cité du Temps.
Everyone knows Swatch. With its colourful and playful style, it distinguishes itself from all other watch brands. However, these watches are so much more than "just" cult objects. N. G. Hayek, the founder of Swatch Group, launched the Swatch brand in the early eighties, when the watchmaking industry faced a serious crisis. Launching a "second watch" that was attractively priced, high-quality, artful, emotional and Swiss Made, N. G. Hayek’s company managed a comeback.
The second floor of Cité du Temps houses Planet Swatch. In this museum, you will learn more about the exciting history of this world-famous watch. In a dynamic and playful setting, marvel at thousands of models, each one with its own unique history. Here you can experience how tastes evolve, legends are created and cult objects born.
From 1 Jan 2020 to 31 Dec 2020
Tuesday - Friday
- 11:00 - 18:00
Saturday - Sunday
- 10:00 - 17:00
Prices per person
- Suitable for groups
Good to know
- Be creative and create your own personal Swatch at one of three stations.
- Visit the Swatch Drive-Thru.
- Combine your outing with a visit to the OMEGA Museum, which is located on the first floor of Cité du Temps.
- Access: from train station, bus n° 2, 4, 7 or 72 until the bus station „OMEGA“.
- Schools and groups of more than 8 people are kindly asked to register.
Links & PDFs