A paradise for anyone seeking relaxation in the heart of the city.
You reach the new park via one of the six bridges that cross the river Schüss or the Stebler canal. An island in the heart of the city – the size of eight football pitches! The playground offers plenty of different ways for children to act out their urge to move. Another highlight on the edge of the park is the new headquarters of the Swatch. Designed by Japan's star architect Shigeru Ban, this is one of the world's largest timber structures.
Good to know
- Natural meadows
- Many native tree and shrub species
- Richly varied water landscapes with near-natural riverbanks
- Bathing beach, stream to play and splash around
- Waterwheel for power generation
- Large children's playground