Salavaux beach is the longest natural sandy beach in Europe (fresh water). It offers relaxation and freshness, from sunrise to sunset.
A picnic area with grill, snack bar, restaurants and showers are available on site.
- Pets allowed
- Accessible by public transport
- Accessible for caravans
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering
- Animations for children
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Suitable for groups
- Picnic area available
- On-site equipment rental
Good to know
- A free parking is available 150 meters away from the beach. It is strictly forbidden to park on the beach, in the woods and beside the roads.
- The beach is located in a nature reserve, the dogs must be kept on a leash.
- It's allowed to bath with the horses.
- From June 15th to September 15th, non-asphalted routes and the beach are forbidden to horses.
- Rental of canoes, kayaks and Stand Up Paddles
- Open 7 days a week from 1:00 to 6:00 pm from May to September (according to the weather conditions)
- Incl. Lifejacket, Paddle, dry bag
- Contact: +41 (0) 79 324 50 45, firstname.lastname@example.org