The meeting site is located in a beautiful natural environment between the municipalities of Courroux, Courrendlin and Val-Terbi. It is 5 minutes from the city of Delémont, capital of the Jura. Over six days, some 3000 vehicles and 6000 to 7000 participants are expected.
Access to the festival area is FREE for everybody, for 2CV “beetle” fans as well as for the local population or external visitors. Everyone is welcome to share some happy moments together. The opening event will take place on Tuesday at 19.00 h, and the closing party will be celebrated on Saturday evening.
Concerts take place every afternoon starting at 15.00 h, including some local bands:
Tuesday 25 July
- 19 h Echo du Vorbourg (local band).
- 21 h BronxX: Rock of the 70-80s.
Wednesday 26 July
- 15 h Blue Light Orchestra (local band)
- 21 h Traktorkestar: Balkan Brass.
Thursday 27 July
- 15 h Bel Hubert (local artist)
- 21 h Perfect Strangers: Deep Purple and Whitesnake Tribute.
Friday 28 July
- 15 h Drinkers Soul (local band)
- 21 h Open Season: Ska, Reggae.
Saturday 29 July
- 19 h Sonneurs de cloches de Bourrignon (local group).
- 21 h Crazy Diamond: Pink Floyd tribute.
Sunday 30 July
- 21 h The Boogie Heads: Rock & Blues
Plus every night: DJ Jubia 3000
Around 15 food trucks, a giant tent and a fondue tent will offer visitors culinary specialities. You can admire the impressive number of 2CVs from a watchtower. A flea market will be held daily from 9 to 13 h, and there will be entertainment, competitions and other games for the children.
To facilitate the trips between the festival sites and Delémont, a shuttle service in the form of a vintage postbus will complement the public transport offer. It will run eight times a day from Wednesday to Saturday.
A 2CV museum will be set up in Delémont, open to the public from Wednesday to Saturday from 10 to 16 h in the Croisées des Loisirs. In addition, every afternoon from 14 to 16 h, a 2CV beauty contest in the courtyard of the castle of Delémont will provide special fun.
- The campsite will be open from 10 h on Tuesday 25 July to accommodate the crowds of 2CV fans. Although all organisational and safety precautions have already been taken, traffic obstructions are to be expected on this day. To cope with the high volume of traffic, a large check-in zone and relief zones have been set up. In addition, traffic will flow in a clockwise direction (Courroux - Vicques - Courrendlin - Courroux) in the surrounding villages throughout the event. Local traffic will of course be exempt from this regulation.
- Access to the participants' campsite is not free for visitors