Situated along the Trans Swiss Trail N°2, the farmhouse offers a variety of regional dishes on request, as well as Highland beef. There is also a play area for the little ones to enjoy.
At an altitude of 1108 metres, above the village of Renan, the métairie de la Gentiane is mainly involved in highland breeding and catering. You'll find horses, cows, rabbits and dogs.
- Altitude : 1’108 m
- Number of indoor seats : 30
- Number of outdoor seats : 40
- Access by car : Les Pontins, Sonvilier
- Time on foot till the nearest bus station : 2h
- Time on foot till the nearest train station: 1h20
- Open also during winter
- Reservation required
- Free parking
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering
- Suitable for groups