High on Montoz above the village of Court, the Restaurant Pré Richard-Harzer offers cold dishes, filet mignon and vacherin glacé.
Situated in a magnificent natural setting close to dry stone walls, the Restaurant Pré Richard-Harzer offers excellent specialities such cold dishes, filet mignon or vacherin glacé. The restaurant also has 5 bedrooms and a dormitory which is open in the summer months.
It’s worth remembering that the restaurant is on the VTT 44 bike trail and is open throughout the year.
- Altitude : 1'247 m
- Number of indoor seats : 70
- Number of outdoor seats : 70
- Accomodation : 5 chambres, 11 lits ; 1 dortoir, 30 lits en été
- Access by car : Court ; Granges-Grenchen
- Time on foot till the nearest bus station : 1h45
- Since July 2023, the farm restaurants of the Grand Chasseral have been part of Switzerland's living traditions.
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering