A day dedicated to introducing you to truffles, both in the forest and the kitchen.
The day starts at 10.00 am at the Cour de Bonvillars. Rendez-vous with Frank Siffert and Annie Riter accompanied by their truffle hounds. Forest walk (lasting about 2 hours) to look for the various types of truffles which grow in the region. Lulu will excavate the truffles.
On your return to the village of Bonvillars you will prepare a meal using truffles found during the morning (more will be added if the morning’s search is not so successful).
The group and guides will join forces to prepare a meal consisting of 3 appetizers, 5 main courses, 1 cheese and 1 dessert, all featuring different truffle varieties.
The course will end at about 5.00 pm.
Truffle excavation and cuisine days can be organised on request for a group from 5 people; please contact email@example.com.
Dates 2022 :
- 5th November / Sold out
- 26th November / Sold out
- 3rd December / Sold out
- Per personAdult
- CHF 200.-
- Meeting point: 10.00 am at the Cour de Bonvillars (free car park and bus stop at the Cour).
- Equipment: Walking shoes/boots and clothing to suit the weather.
- Price: CHF 200.00 per person including the meal with truffles and drinks (locally produced wine).
- No dogs, even on a leash.
- Number of persons: 1 up to a maximum of 10.
- Online registration required up to 72 hours before the start of the activity.