Join us on a guided tour to search the urban beavers of Biel.
During this hike, your guide will teach you the various habits of this rodent, its characteristics will be familiar to you, such as the predators that worry him or the environment in which he evolves.
- CHF 30.-
Seniors / students
- CHF 20.-
- CHF 15.-
Family price (2 adults + 1 child / 2 adults + 2 children / 1 adult + 3 children)
- CHF 50.-
- Suitable for families
- Paid parking
- Booking required
Good to know
- Languages: French, German, English
- Meeting places: Biel railway station (lake side), Place Robert-Walser
- Technical data: 5 km or 1h30 walk, 10 m difference in altitude
- Not included: catering, transport, equipment
- Equipment required: walking shoes, clothing adapted to the weather of the day, snacks, sufficient drink, binoculars
- Fixed date outings take place in all weathers. It is possible to go to the meeting place without prior reservation. For information or questions related to the organization of the outing, please contact the guide.
- Bookings on request and in advance with the guide
- Fixed dates only in German and French
Links & PDFs
- Robert-Walser Platz 2502 Biel/Bienne