The region’s largest fruit and vegetable market is held on picturesque Burgplatz square in the old town of Biel/Bienne.
On Biel/Bienne’s fruit and vegetable market, farmers from across the region sell their goods. Products range from fruits, vegetables, bread, dairy products and meat to flowers and seeds. Every Saturday, the locals flock to the market; cosy terraces and cafés invite everyone to relax over coffee after shopping. In addition to the fruit and vegetable market, a handicrafts and flea market take place on a regular basis. You won’t find a better way to discover bilingualism than on the markets of Biel/Bienne.
- Paid parking
- Custom hours on request
- Wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor parking space
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Picnic area available
- On-site equipment rental
- Air conditioning available
Good to know
- Due to the current situation the market will not take place for the time being.
- January to March: Tuesdays and Saturdays, 7 a.m. until 12 noon
- April to December: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, 7 a.m. until 12:00 noon