Discover the PoP'uP routes
Elite and Juniors - 10km
Cadets - 3km
Nordic Walking: Elite and Juniors - 10km
Schoolboys A - 1500m
Schoolchildren B - 800m
Schoolchildren C - 250m
Activities for children
The PoP'uP run is extremely fortunate to be working with a number of partners this year. You'll find entertainment stands for young and old around the old shooting range.
Bars and restaurants
Four foodtrucks will be on hand throughout the day. You'll find pizzas from La Bella Ciao, burgers from Black Bison, La Cuisine Thaï, churros from Miam-miam Muka and a pastry stand from the FSG Moutier. Two bars will also be available throughout the day on the event site. You'll be able to enjoy some tasty food as well as our delicious beers at our bar. In short, the atmosphere will be friendly, so come along even if you don't run, just to discover the atmosphere of the PoP'uP run and encourage those who do!
- The 4 May 2024
- 09:00 - 17:00
- Information subject to change.
- Showers and changing rooms are available in the Moutier secondary school hall.
- A limited number of parking spaces are available near the old Moutier stand and in the adjacent streets.
- A medical service (samaritans) will be available throughout the event. For obvious reasons linked to the topography of the various courses, competitors in distress should try as far as possible to reach a point accessible to rescue vehicles by their own means.
- In the event of abandonment, a repatriation service is in place. This operates by calling a telephone number that will be given to you when you collect your number. The organisers therefore recommend that all runners carry a mobile phone during the race.
- As weather conditions can change rapidly, warm clothing against the rain may be necessary. -
- Private" refreshment points on the course are tolerated. If competitors wish to have a change of clothes on the course, they must make their own arrangements.