Archery and crossbow shooting
Forest Jump, Les Prés-d'Orvin. © Forest Jump
- DauerRecommended Duration
- 1 h 0
Whether you want to become Cupid or William Tell, archery and crossbow courses are offered by several providers in the Grand Chasseral.
Gesture, strength and precision or just the desire to play make archery an interesting sport. This discipline is complex and the archer must have many skills. And whatever the level, whether practiced as a competitive sport or as a hobby, the gestures must be moderate, elegant and precise. Between initiation courses or target trails in the forest, there is something for everyone in the region. And for the more adventurous, there are also crossbow shooting courses in the Grand Chasseral, to become a true William Tell.
Good to know
Good to know
- Info archery: initiation courses are generally for beginners and the equipment (bows and arrows) can be rented on site.
- Info crossbow shooting: initiation to crossbow shooting, groups of 5 to 20 people.
- Booking required
- Suitable for groups
- Main contact
- "Le P'tit Ranch"
Baumann Markus et Nadine Les Grands Clos 16 2735 Champoz +41 32 492 10 24 firstname.lastname@example.org petitranch.ch
- Bison Ranch Les Colisses du Bas 2534 Les Prés-d'Orvin +41 32 322 00 24 email@example.com bisonranch.ch
- Société de Tir à l'arbalète Le Ténor 33 2720 Tramelan +41 79 306 26 58 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Club Arc et forêt Rue de la Fiole 2710 Tavannes +41 32 481 40 80 arcforet.ch