Snow-shoeing - Sainte-Croix/Les Rasses
Whether they want to attack the powder and climb to the mountain tops or enjoy the peace and quiet of sleeping forests, the pleasures of snow-shoeing in Sainte Croix/Les Rasses appeal to regulars and day visitors, beginners and athletes alike.
Easy to learn, snow-shoeing is accessible to anyone wanting to enjoy the delights of the snow. Eleven marked snowshoeing trails offer visitors more than 65 km of walks. The routes are marked from L’Auberson, on the French-Swiss border, to Mauborget, and pass alongside Sainte-Croix and the Chasseron, the not-to-be-missed summit of the Jura mountains, famous for its unique panorama.
Very popular with winter hikers, the destination of Sainte-Croix/Les Rasses is ideal for recharging batteries surrounded by unspoilt nature and discovering Alpine chalets with an authentic and warm atmosphere.
The car parks for snowshoeing are located in Les Cluds, La Magnena, Col des Etroits or L'Auberson.
- From 1 Nov 2023 to 31 Mar 2024
- Snowshoe rental:
- Chasseron Sports – Les Rasses – Tél, +41 76 428 01 26
- Le Coucou Sports – Les Rasses – Tél, +41 24 454 28 02
- Bertschinger Sports – Les Cluds – Tél, +41 24 454 61 11
- Joseph Sports – L’Auberson – Tél, +41 24 454 25 84
- Agence ADNV / Office du Tourisme de Sainte-Croix / Les Rasses Rue Neuve 10 1450 Sainte-Croix +41 24 423 03 23 email@example.com yverdonlesbainsregion.ch
Tips you might like - Snowshoes
An exceptional snowshoe trail, with many points to stop and refuel, taking you to the Chasseron, one of the highest peaks in the Jura.