In the Yverdon-les-Bains region, Sainte-Croix/Les Rasses is a cross-country skiing paradise. With panoramic views and over 100 km of marked trails, this Franco-Swiss ski area is known for its unspoilt landscape of forests and the sunny plateaux of the Jura.
With unique panoramic views of over 250 km of the Alpine chain, the trails of Les Rasses Nordic Ski Area cover 65 km and are suitable for both cross-country skiing techniques. For a unique night skiing experience, the Les-Rasses – Les Cluds circuit is floodlit until 10 p.m. every evening. Every year, the area plays host to “La Mara”, the famous popular international race.
The trails of L’Auberson Nordic Ski Area and Mont des Cerfs are known for their spectacular Nordic scenery. With forests, sunny plateaux, pastures and a nature reserve, this unspoilt Nordic area will create unforgettable memories for cross-country skiers. Trails run from L'Auberson to Les Fourgs Nordic Ski Area in neighbouring France and Côte-aux-Fées in the Neuchâtel region and the Mont des Cerfs trail runs from the Col des Etroits (Sainte-Croix) to L'Auberson.
The car parks located at Les Rasses are reserved for skiers and cross-country skiers.
- From 1 Nov 2023 to 31 Mar 2024
- Cross-country ski rental :
- Chasseron Sports – Les Rasses – Tél, +41 76 428 01 26
- Le Coucou Sports – Les Rasses – Tél, +41 24 454 28 02
- Bertschinger Sports – Les Cluds – Tél, +41 24 454 61 11
- Joseph Sports – L’Auberson – Tél, +41 24 454 25 84
- Sale of cross-country ski vignettes :
- In Les Rasses, Les Cluds, La Magnena, L'Auberson (Joseph Sports), ...
- Centre Nordique L'Auberson et Mont des Cerfs 1454 L'Auberson skidefond.ch