From 24 December.
Go on an adventure for an original treasure hunt! Then enjoy a delicious Torino chocolate fondue.
A small gift and a delicious Torino chocolate fondue await the participants. Before you leave, announce your arrival at the hostel, download the route map to find your way and off you go!
Meet at the Chalet Mont-Crosin for the start. Thanks to the questions you will be asked at each station, you will collect letters that will give you a mystery word to give to the manager of the Chalet Mont-Crosin at the end of the course to win a gift. A delicious Torino chocolate fondue will be waiting for you on site.
A new game on the theme of climate and energy will allow you to find out why snow is becoming increasingly rare in our region.
- Prices per personPer person (game, gift and Torino fondue)
- CHF 12.-
- Duration: approx. 1 hour walk
- Departure: Chalet Mont-Crosin
- Opening hours: according to the opening hours of the Chalet Mont-Crosin, from mid-December to mid-April
- The activity is carried out on a winter footpath, remember to bring good walking shoes
- The posts may be slightly off the footpaths, so keep your eyes open!
- Free parking
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- On-site catering
- Animations for children
- Suitable for groups