Winter overnight in the nature
- DauerRecommended Duration
- 24 h 0
Overnight stay in the forest, a feeling of freedom and simplicity.
Would you like to experience an unusual adventure in the heart of a magical setting?
Knowing the basics of orientation, using a compass, choosing your equipment... We offer you an accompaniment by an experienced guide.
After a first walk, the place of the bivouac will be chosen. After a meal prepared together, you will spend a night in the middle of nature.
In the morning, a good breakfast with birdsong in the background will prepare you for the walk that will make you discover the surroundings. An extraordinary experience that will leave you with unforgettable memories!
- Saturday 21 - 22 January, Prés d'Orvin BE
- Saturday 28 - 29 January, Marchairuz VD
- Saturday 11 - 12 February, Hohe Winde SO
- Saturday 25 - 26 February, Franches Montagnes JU
- Saturday 04 - 05 March, Les Mosses VD
- Saturday 11 - 12 March, Lac Noir FR
- Saturday 18 - 19 March, Les Mosses VD
- Saturday 25 - 26 March, Rosenlaui BE
- Saturday 01 - 02 April, Kiental BE
- Saturday 15 - 16 April, Rosenlaui BE
*All outings are offered in French, English, those marked with an asterisk can also be in German or Spanish.
- Duration of the activity: two days and one night
- Rations: snacks and drinks must be taken with you (meal and breakfast included)
- Starting point: prealps or Jura depending on snow report
- Price of the activity per person: CHF 190.00 to CHF 230.00
- Booking required
- Suitable for groups
- Main contact
- a-Hike - Noé Thiel Rue de la Gare 9 2606 Corgémont +41 79 584 41 62 info@a-Hike.ch a-hike.ch