The funicular bring the visitors high above Biel.
Leaving Biel the funicular take you to the hights. Magglingen offers a splendid view from the Weissenstein to Lake Morat and the alpine range. Once you arrive at the top, you should certainly take the time to enjoy the view of Biel/Bienne and Lake Biel from the platform at the Federal Office of Sport.
Prices per person
- CHF 7.-
Reduced rate and kids
- CHF 3.70
- CHF 5.-
Bicycle (reduced rate and kids)
- CHF 3.-
- Paid parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for groups
Good to know
- Out of service from 9 until 27 March. Travellers to Magglingen are asked to take the Funicular Leubringen. Buses will run between Leubringen and Magglingen as a replacement for the rail service.
- Departure: every 15 minutes.
- Tickets are available at all public ticket machines.
- Take the funicular to Magglingen for the BielTrail.
- Magglingen is departure point for beautiful walks.
Links & PDFs