Swiss Fruits and Distillery Museum.
Ô Vergers d’Ajoie offers a wide range of interactive and multisensory activities for families, groups and professionals. It describes the path of a spirit, syrup or jam from the blooming orchards to the palate of the consumer.
The site consists of five main spaces:
- Alembic Hangar: Audio-visual immersive show on the history of alcohol in Switzerland
- Fruit Barn: Interactive exhibition on the growing and processing of the 5 main Swiss fruits
- Gourmet Hall: Store featuring fresh and processed products from the region
- Spirits Cellar: The largest selection of award-winning spirits in Switzerland
- Orchard Hall: Multifunctional space for workshops and tastings as well as for the reception of groups
In addition to the indoor spaces, several educational paths give visitors a chance to observe nature in the orchards
Tuesday - Sunday
- 10:00 - 18:00
Prices per person
- CHF 10.-
- CHF 8.-
- CHF 5.-
Good to know
- With the JURA-PASS, get a 20% discount on 1 admission.
- Access with public transport: from Porrentruy railway station, bus stop "Ô Vergers d'Ajoie "
- Access on foot: from the railway station via Sentier de la Damassine
- Group rates and visits on request
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Wheelchair accessible
- Animations for children
- Exhibition / explanations
- Suitable for groups
Links & PDFs