Swiss Fruits and Distillery Museum
Ô Vergers d’Ajoie offers a wide range of interactive and multisensory activities for families, groups and professionals. It describes the path of a spirit, syrup or jam from the blooming orchards to the palate of the consumer.
The site consists of five main spaces:
- Alembic Hangar: Audio-visual immersive show on the history of alcohol in Switzerland
- Fruit Barn: Interactive exhibition on the growing and processing of the 5 main Swiss fruits
- Gourmet Hall: Store featuring fresh and processed products from the region
- Spirits Cellar: The largest selection of award-winning spirits in Switzerland
- Orchard Hall: Multifunctional space for workshops and tastings as well as for the reception of groups
- From 28 Nov 2023 to 31 Dec 2023
- Conditions / supplements
- With the JURA-PASS, get a 20% discount on 1 admission.
- Meeting place
- Ô Vergers d’Ajoie, Combe Bruequelin 27, 2900 Porrentruy
- Wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for groups