Experience being a watchmaker and discover the fascinating world of Swiss mechanical watchmaking in a unique way!
Located in Bienne, the beating heart of top-of-the-range watchmaking, the CIMIER workshops welcome you for a spectacular horological adventure. From the introductory course to the creation and assembly of your own watch, our master watchmakers pass on their passion to you, while supervising your work of art.
Workshop "Watchmaking introduction course"
- CHF 350.-
Workshop "Watch Academy - half-day"
- CHF 1700.-
- CHF 1800.-
- CHF 1900.-
Workshop "Watch Academy - one day"
- CHF 1800.-
- CHF 2300.-
- CHF 2500.-
- Booking required
- Custom hours on request
- Suitable for groups
Good to know
- Three unique workshops, three programmes to choose from: 3-hour workshop, half-day workshop, or full day workshop.
- Workshop option at CIMIER (maximum 15 people) or off-site (maximum 10 people)
- Prices range from CHF 350 to CHF 2,500 per person, depending on the workshop selected. A special rate applies to groups.
- No prior technical skill is required
- Languages: French, German, English and Italian
- Special events for companies, travel agencies and associations
- Catering service option can be organised if required
- Fine gifts available