On the shores of Lake Biel/Bienne, follow the clues to find the lost key – on foot, by boat, train or Vinifuni.
This puzzle adventure offers fun and excitement for friends and family. We delve into a story full of adventures and try to solve tricky riddles. Travelling by boat, train and Vinifuni funicular, we follow the traces of the lost key. The search leads through the stunning landscapes of Lake Biel/Bienne and also keeps us all on our toes.
From 17 Apr 2021 to 24 Oct 2021
- CHF 18.-
- CHF 9.-
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for groups
Good to know
- During the period 17.4. - 30.5.21 the offer will only be bookable on weekends and public holidays.
- For this activity you need a smartphone with Internet access and something to write.
- At the end of the survey you will receive a small gift.
- It is not necessary to cover large distances on foot in order to solve the riddles.
- Itinerary: Biel/Bienne - Ligerz by boat, Ligerz - Prêles by vinifuni and back by train Ligerz – Biel/Bienne.
- The departure documents are available upon presenting the RailAway ticket at the train station counter of Biel/Bienne, or at the travel centre Aare Seeland mobil.
- Only available in French and German.