The Trolliet family welcomes you for a moment of sharing within their breeding farm with different activities including carriage rides with aperitif or fondue, personalized approach of the horse and visit of the stable and the breeding farm.
The Trolliet family provides a shared experience on their farm. They offer the following activities:
- On horse-drawn carts: A shared aperitif with local products, fondue moitié-moitié or simply a moment rocked to the rhythm of the hooves.
- Personalized approach to horses, according to your abilities and preferences.
- Mutual exchange and a visit to the stable and herd.
These activities, run by trained staff, are aimed at people who want to experience horses at their own pace. They are also geared toward persons with disabilities who are physically able to get on a horse or ride on a cart and are suitable for people who are apprehensive about horses or who have had a bad experience before. The activities are flexible and can be tailored to individual needs. They offer various half-day and full-day activities for groups, schools, homes and other institutions.
- Prices per personRide on a horse wagon
- CHF 35.-
- Gentle approach to the horse (1-4 people), from
- CHF 75.-
- 7 horses and 1 to 2 foals
- 2 carts equipped to eat fondue
- 1 carriage
- Accommodation and restaurant on site, with a tie-up bar for the horses
- Boxes for horses
- Horseback riding with your horse (advice, guidance and organisation of the ride)
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families