Located on 4 different sites, the Foundation for the Horse welcomes you to meet its horses, ponies and donkeys in pension.
Created by Hans Schwarz in 1958, the Foundation for the Horse is a retirement home for horses, ponies and donkeys which it welcomes on four different sites. A popular excursion destination, Le Roselet was the first to open its doors, followed by Le Jeanbrenin, Maison Rouge and Les Murs, the fourth home to open in October 2022. All four sites can be visited freely. The Roselet and Maison Rouge sites offer, in addition to a guided tour on request for groups, a playground for children and the possibility of eating out.
On the site of Maison Rouge, in 2336 Les Bois, an exhibition on the Franches-Montagnes horse can be visited free of charge every day from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Prices Guided tours (approx. 1 Hour)Groups 15 to 30 people
- CHF 50.-
- Groups 30 to 50 people
- CHF 100.-
- The restaurants at Le Roselet and Maison Rouge offer wheelchair access and disabled toilets.
- Free visits in the four stations
- Guided tours for groups only on reservation and animated afternoons for children on prior registration with the secretariat
- With the JURA-PASS, get a 20% discount off the purchase of a children's game folder
- Free parking
- Suitable for families
- Wheelchair accessible
- Guided tours
- Suitable for groups