The "Fondation pour le Cheval" is a retirement home for horses, ponies and donkeys comprising three sites. Created in 1958 by Hans Schwarz, the site at Le Roselet was the first to be founded. The Foundation also breeds Franches-Montagnes horses. Visiting the site is a real chance to discover the horse at every stage of its life.
Good to know
- The restaurants at Le Roselet and Maison Rouge offer wheelchair access and disabled toilets.
- Unrestricted and free tours
- Guided tours for groups and afternoon events; book in advance at the office
- Tablet rental for a guided tour in Le Roselet and Maison Rouge: CHF 10.00
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Wheelchair accessible
- Guided tours